On Site to Do The Job Right!
Revolution Industrial is committed providing our customers with a high level of service that includes a commitment to providing service that creates trust with our customers through honoring commitments and providing follow through on every level of a project. Our team is accustomed to work as needed at any hour of the day or night, around the clock. Revolution Industrial has an excellent staff of experienced engineers, project managers, millwrights, pipe welders/fitters, riggers and welders of all types. Our experience falls in a variety of categories such as:
1. Plant relocations including demo, rigging, trucking, site preparation, installation and alignments.
2. Plant millwright maintenance services including structural repairs, process equipment preventative maintenance, repairs, craneway alignment support, large equipment overhauls, alignments and layout design improvements.
3. Food process equipment installations including leveling, alignments and around the clock production requirements.
4. Rigging services including technical rigging projects.
5. Process piping installation, piping layout services, special alloy pipe welding, HDPE pipe systems, pipe rack design and fabrication and code welding services.
6. Mining support services including conveyor system installation and repair services, tank inspections, tank
|• Welding services: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW and FCAW|
• National Board Certified for welding on pressure vessels (R-Stamp)
• Large plant process equipment installations
• Overland conveyor systems
• Large or highly technical rigging jobs including complete plant relocations
• Process pipe installations (carbon, stainless, alloy, HPVC, PVC)
• Sanitary stainless piping
• Hot oil systems
• ASME Engineering and calculations
• Tube repairs, replacement and rolling 1.5-3” tubes
• Boiler stack analyzing with boiler tuning (without printout)
• Silo and elevator installation and repair
• Dust collection and ducting installation and repairs
• Inspection, testing and certification
|• Complete AWWA and API tank repairs|
• Tank, silo and hopper fabrications
• Structural steel installation of support structures, platforms, stairs etc.
• Plant maintenance and support
• Project management
• Industrial coatings
• National Board Certified for welding repairs and re-tubes (R-Stamp)
• Fire-Eye and Honeywell control troubleshooting
• Low water cut-offs rebuild and replacements
• Complete welding and cutout on leaking pressure vessels
• Stack replacements including removal and repairs
• Engineering and alterations
• Natural gas, steam and water piping
• De-aerators and feed water systems and tanks
• Boiler cleaning and refractory repair and replacement services
Relocation of Batch Plant for Forest Energy. Disassembled batch processing facility in New Mexico and shipped to site in Arizona for relocation. Provided millwright and rigging crew for the disassembly of all batch plant equipment including environmental controls, silos and kiln. Work included loading onto trucks for future assembly at new location.